Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pictures for Dinner ofr 400

In case there was actually any doubt, my family is big! This was a dinner for the village on December 27. I'm not making this up, but every person in these photographs except maybe the caterers are Aboulhosns. Yeah, all of them are my cousins...
I should make it clear that this is in no way an exhaustive set of cousins. Like any Lebanese family we're spread out all over the world. We've got Aboulhosns (known) in USA, Brazil, Venezuela, Australia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, and a few more countries I keep forgetting.

Aboulhosns

One of several food tables

More Aboulhosns

Still more Aboulhosns

1 comment:

  1. I've read that in 50 years, caucasians will supposedly no longer be the majority in the US. I suspect it's the Aboulhosn effect.

    ReplyDelete