Monday, January 11, 2010

My weather situation(s)

While I was in Delhi this weekend the temperature reached a 7 year low. Dense fog covered the city for nearly 4 solid days. The temperature reached 12.1 C (54 F). This isn't cold to any of us who've lived in America (north of say, Miami, FL) but I'll tell you it feels cold with the wind and lack of heavy clothing. The sunshine isn't available for warming your face either. So all in all, it was a rather cold weekend in Delhi which I assure you is quite unusual. I got to thinking that I've had several unusual weather experiences with traveling. In short they are these

3 of 4 days raining in Denver, CO
3 of 5 days raining in San Diego, CA
75 and sunny for a week in London in early April
1 day of rain in the mountains in Lebanon in the summer
Beautiful weather in december in the mountains of lebanon
4 days of cold in Delhi.

I've had refulgent and repugnant weather. I guess I'll wait and see what the future travels bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment