Monday, December 14, 2009

A few more phunny photos

Funny, all I see parked here are cycles and two-wheelers

Can you guess what you CAN'T get here? Yeah, no beer in this "saloon"

Annoucing one's religion is important around here. Sadly, Samuel never had a gospel...

NO OTIS! You'll shoot your eye out!



ARR! I needs me Rum!

Spazio Leather Shop you say?

I had no idea I'd been spelling "bananaa" wrong for so many years

Another random "drinking liquor killed the dinosaurs" type sign about a mile from the closest bar.

What am I doing here?

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. In China, we use to take pictures of the signs in Chinglish. Gave us a much needed laugh. Have a good trip to Lebanon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the exact same warning sign at the top of dangerously steep hills in Suomenlinna. I couldn't tell whether the open palm meant "Stop and go no further" or "Well if you must go don't push anyone down the hillside."

    ReplyDelete