Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The nicest bathroom in the world

Perhaps that's a slight overstatement. My sister and I were drinking at the expat bar in Pondicherry. I really like that place, but typically I just go for a couple rounds and chat up whoever is there, because a crazy international crowd of lazy asses (one which I am definitely one) make up that scene. My sister asked how the bathrooms were, I couldn't remember, because the last time I had been in that bathroom was December 1st. So I said "It's not too bad if you have to stand up." Leaving it as a partial warning, but not remembering anything particular about it at all. Being a guy, I don't give that much thought to bathrooms. I usually don't have to touch much, and if the sink is really filthy, I just wash my hands elsewhere (the public sink, or the hotel which is not far away). So my sister came back and said "Good news, I did have to stand up." We had a good laugh about it. She had taken pictures to demonstrate the poor quality of the bathroom. Note, this is at the Qualithe Hotel....






1 comment: