Sunday, March 28, 2010

Five weeks of visitors

Well dear readers. I apologize for the lengthy absence. My sister had been here for a few weeks and then Ms. Appeltans came through for three weeks during which we took a west coast road trip and met lots of other fun(ny) characters.


So the west coast trip plus the golden triangle went something like this

Meet in Delhi with my close Indian friend.
5 days and nights in Delhi
1 day to agra for taj mahal ('cause you kinda have to go see it)
1 day and night in Jaipur (one of my favorite stops on the trip)
3 days and nights in Mumbai
6 days and nights in Benaulim, Goa
3 nights in Kollam, Kerala
1 night on a house boat in Kollam
2 nights in Varkala (along the cliff beaches)
1 night back in Chennai.

In the last 5 weeks I've been to 7 states of India and two union territories. Not so bad for a short time.

My highlights in 5 weeks:

Bangalore
Jaipur
Benaulim
Varkala

I'll start blogging up a storm from here on and try to fill in as many details as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment