Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An odd weather traveler

This spring in Europe has been exceptionally cold. I've been told how cold and rainy it is here in France, Spain, Holland, and even in Poland. It's just been a miserably cold spring. For me, it's ok, but it's interesting that I'm getting uncommon weather because I have a history of this. Perhaps I noted this once while I was in Delhi earlier this year, but let me just give a short recap of my unusual weather experiences with travel.

3 days of 5 raining in Denver,
3 days of 5 raining in San Diego,

both of which are 330+ days of sunshine per year.

Rain in the summer in Lebanon,
Beautiful springtime weather at christmas in Lebanon,

Coldest day in 7 years in Delhi,

Amazing sunshine and warm weather at easter in england,

and now a brutally cold spring in europe.
It has been amusing to me that most of my trip has been spent with temperatures in the 40s and 50s (F) and even a few nights of frost (in MAY!!) which qualifies as colder than the coldest temperature in recorded history in chennai! Weird.

Here's hoping Philly Beer Week is nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment